Reverend Mary Jane Mihajlovic, RN, BSN, CHTP, HN-BC
R. Mary Jane has been a nurse for 37 years and certified as a holistic nurse for nearly the last decade. While completing certification as a holistic nurse and a Healing Touch practitioner, R.
Mary Jane became proficient in her understanding and use of the heart-centered relationship to guide healing in others through body-mind-spirit. Becoming an ordained minister seemed like a natural progression of her heart-centered perspective and holistic training. In her work in Healing Touch and other energy-based techniques, R. Mary Jane serves as a mentor for students in their practicum and conducts pinning ceremonies such as the sand ceremony for the newly certified practitioners. She has performed about 100 wedding ceremonies. R. Mary Jane delivers ceremonies that are light-hearted and reflect the couples personality and wit.
Personal Statement of Service and Ministry
- I believe that there is no higher calling than service to others.
- I honor all heart-centered spiritual and religious perspectives.
- I believe that miracles-extraordinary moments filled with grace-happen every day to everyone.
- I believe that we open ourselves to miracles when we are in the place of Love, Light and Peace.
- And I believe that today is my best day yet.
Top Strengths Inventory Brought to the Ministry
Curiosity and interest in the world.
Curious about everything. Always asking questions, and finding all subjects and topics fascinating. Enjoys exploration and discovery.
Fairness, equity, and justice.
Treats all people fairly as an abiding principle. Do not let personal feelings bias decisions about other people. Give everyone a chance.
Aware of the good things that happen, never takes them for granted, and always takes time to express thanks.
Industry, diligence, and perseverance.
Works hard to finish what’s been started. Takes satisfaction in completing tasks.
Spirituality, sense of purpose, and faith.
Have strong and coherent beliefs about the higher purpose and meaning of the Universe. Knows place in the larger scheme. Beliefs shape actions and are a source of comfort.
- License: Registered Nurse (WI) 1976-Present
- Certified Healing Touch Practitioner (Certificate Number:1019) 1999-15
- Holistic Nurse Certified (Certificate Number:771) 2001-16
- Ordained Minister Universal Life Church (10086) 2009-Present
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach 2010-Present
 As determined by the University of Pennsylvania’s VIA Strengths Inventory